Monday, March 4, 2013

Days in Italy

Goodness, getting far behind myself here yet again. I've been so busy preparing for other things (my soon-coming birthday, my parents' visit, a small "not-concert"that a friend and I put on in my apartment, of songs we'd been practicing together like mad over the previous weeks) that I've barely even registered that I'm, er, going to Italy tomorrow.

Italy!

It'll be fun.

The intrepid parents (that should be their new tag, perhaps: the Intrepid Parents!) like to also travel somewhere else in Europe each time they come to visit me. This time they picked Cinque Terre as their destination and it sounded so nice, I decided to go too. We meet there for a few days, then I come back to Berlin first and they arrive here a couple days later.

The poor Intrepid Parents. They just finally took off on the first of three flight connections, after an entire day's worth of delays, and will be arriving in Pisa tomorrow evening instead of morning. At least this way I can be there first to meet them!

Italy, go, go. Presumably I'll have some pictures and some things to say about that afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment