Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ithaca


Happiness is: Being curled up somewhere cozy, reading a book, with a cat. (I'm the one reading, I mean. The cat is just being a cat.)

Today I went jogging and stopped off at Ithaca Falls. Just to say hello.

And in the tradition of making the world my office, I worked part of yesterday from Ithaca Bakery. (Where they've gotten all streamlined and modern, and give you the number-on-a-pole you see here, instead of just calling out names like they used to. Yeah, I feel a little like an old person coming back after years away and saying, "Well, but back in my day...")
 

I'll write soon about last weekend, the "Wonderful World of Words" event that indeed was wonderful, and full of words and word games. And word nerds. My kind of place!

No comments:

Post a Comment