Thursday, July 12, 2012

England Part I: Very Liverpudlian

Okay, taking a (brief) interlude here from my rhapsodizing over how much I love Berlin's cultural life (though there's sure to be more of that soon!) to take you back to...

England!

On my way to and from hiking in England's Lake District this May, I passed through Liverpool. This was exciting – well, admittedly, all travel is exciting to me, but specifically this was exciting because I'd been to London before and several parts of southern England, but never to the north.

Plus it seems like Liverpool is one of those places you always hear about, right? Even if only because of the Beatles?

I was basically only in the city a few hours of one afternoon, before catching a train up to the Lake District, then again for an evening before flying back out, but I think I managed to capture a bit of it nonetheless.

Here's the album:

Very Liverpudlian

No comments:

Post a Comment