Monday, June 6, 2011

Brussels, Oberlin, Ithaca

Oops, sorry for the radio silence.

First there was my most epic travel story yet, with 30 hours of flight delays and a completely unplanned night in Brussels...

Then my five-year college reunion, which was fun and fabulous and completely weird, as you might imagine. Quite literally friends I hadn't seen in five years. As well as good friends who still live in town.

Plus there was plenty of time just to walk around Oberlin, enjoying all those small town summertime things, like long sidewalks and green lawns and children shrieking in and out of sprinklers. Muggy, sweltering days of the northeast U.S.

Now I'm in Ithaca, which has also been an extravaganza of people I know, because this weekend is also the Ithaca Festival weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment