Monday, November 24, 2014

Moving Woes


Oh, man. Still a lot to do.


This is after I've already sold most of the furniture (why my clothes now live on the sofa and armchair, instead of in the wardrobe, and why my bed is a spare mattress on the floor), but shows the stuff I still have to sort into the boxes labeled TAKE – SHIP – STORE.

I guess it doesn't actually look like that much. Feels like much, though, since pretty much everything piled there is Important Documents that need to be pored over individually!

(In a weird way, though, I kind of recommend moving continents and having to jettison almost everything you own. Very freeing! Makes me want to pare it down even further, get that good feeling of putting on a backpack that contains everything you need, and just keep moving...)

No comments:

Post a Comment