Monday, March 21, 2016

A Year(ish) in Review

Hi! I know I've been absent here for the last many months.

Well, in my defense, it's largely a "travel blog," and I'm not currently traveling... Also, I'm still in a long, slow process of figuring out larger life questions like What, If Any, Are My Career Plans, and while I have lots of thoughts about that (so many!) they don't tend to lend themselves to snappy blog posts or humorous commentary. I'm hoping to travel a bunch this summer, maybe I'll have more to say then!

Meanwhile, I was talking recently to a friend back in Berlin (well, in Greifswald – but Berlin is our common ground) and she asked me if I would send her a couple of pictures. Trying to look for "a couple of pictures," I got as overeager as usual, and put together a whole album! So I thought I'd share it here, for anyone curious for a whirlwind snapshot of what my first year back in my hometown (after a decade and a half away) has looked like. Click on the image to go to the album:

A Year(ish) in Review

No comments:

Post a Comment