Thursday, March 6, 2014

Finland; or, You Know, Whatever

Just for kicks, I took an online quiz called, "Which European Country Do You Actually Belong In?" I figured, well, as a person who lives in Europe, it would be fun to see what an online quiz had to say... My result:

"You got: Finland. You’re extremely liberal and you love being close to nature. You can sometimes seem a bit aloof, but that’s only because you enjoy silence. You’re honest, reliable, and exceptionally loyal."

Huh, that seems pretty reasonable, actually. ...I'd been thinking more along the lines of finding a cabin in the woods in Maine where I could be totally alone and do nothing but write, or a small place somewhere in the English/Scottish countryside where I could go hiking all the time, or going to Iceland and hanging out with all the musicians, but sure, Finland works too!

(I know I've been silent here for ages; my life is going through work-related upheavals and almost definitely headed for a big change of some sort, so I'm actually semi-serious about the whole cabin-in-the-woods-writing-and-hiking thing... Well, we'll see where that takes me in the next months!)

Anyway. Here's the quiz, if you're curious too.

No comments:

Post a Comment