Friday, May 11, 2012

Apologies Forward and Back

Dear readers, if in fact any of you are still loyally hanging on out there...

I'm sorry! I know I've fallen off the face of the blogosphere. In fact, I've been falling behind on pretty much everything lately.

It's not for lack of material...! I have a whole list of Berlin anecdotes I've meant to share with you. And I haven't even mentioned that I was in Spain for a week (Madrid and Andalusia) and in western Germany for a long weekend, to see some old friends.

Come to that, I still haven't even put my Senegal pictures in any sort of order – and that was January!

None of this will be happening just yet, though, because in about 10 minutes I walk out the door for my next trip:

England! Land of crumpets and rain and hiking through the Lake District, here I come.

After that, though, I really will be staying put in Berlin for a while, and then I promise to tell you some stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment